31 Mar Introducing Facebook’s New ‘Business Manager’ Tool
Facebook’s newest platform, Business manager, is a way to help businesses and agencies manage their Facebook pages, ad accounts and payment methods in one place.
Business Manager allows for everything to be in one place by being able to manage all Facebook Pages and ad accounts, and also giving people access to these accounts without sharing login details. This platform also enables you to work faster and better by reducing the time it takes to set up and manage accounts and pages, making it easier to expand your business. You gain more control with this platform by clearly being able to see who has access to your Pages and ad accounts, and also being able to remove or change permissions of each account.
Here is some information about Business Manager from Facebook’s FAQ:
- Ability to manage all Facebook pages and ad accounts in one place
- Reduce the time it takes to set up and manage accounts
- Easily control who has access to accounts (add or remove people)
- Ability to access the pages and accounts needed to work on in one place
- Save time by using personal Facebook login to access accounts
- Work account will stay separate from personal account
Ad Account Admin:
- Manage aspects of campaigns, reporting, billing and account permissions
- Set ad account spending limits
- Manage page roles
- Send messages and post as the Page
- Create ads and view insights
For those able to receive access to this new Business Manager platform, it will come in handy for multiple aspects of maintaining your business on Facebook.