Finishing Touch is a woman’s grooming line that features the Finishing Touch Elite, the Yes!, and the Freedom. Their products provide instant and pain-free hair removal for women of all ages! The Finishing Touch products are sold in retailers worldwide, online, and through highly successful television advertisements and infomercials. Finishing Touch came to the Socialfly team wanting to increase brand awareness and cultivate a community around their product line and brand lifestyle. They also were eager to come up with creative ways to launch their new product, the Freedom, via social media channels, and promote sales to a demographic that their other advertising methods were not able to reach. With their competitors so active on social media, it was imperative they quickly develop a large, dedicated fan base in order to stay ahead of the competition.
• Position the Finishing Touch as the top female grooming product line on the market
• Increase overall brand awareness
• Drive traffic to their websites and to retail locations to promote increase in overall sales (both web and retail)
Finishing Touch came to the Socialfly team without a presence on social media. Our team developed a thorough strategy for the brand that extended across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+.
By creating and posting carefully curated content consistently on Facebook, running targeted Facebook advertisements, and engaging with the community to grow and foster fans, a highly targeted fan base developed rapidly.
On Twitter and Instagram, daily community management to target those who might be interested in the brand, and answering any and all customer service inquiries, aided Finishing Touch in becoming accessible to their fans. This strategy also helped build the loyalty of those who were already familiar with the product line.
Each time the brand launched a new product, began selling at a new retailer, or signed on a new brand ambassador, creative contests and social campaigns were created to alert fans, generate excitement, and collect email addresses for future marketing purposes.
• Facebook audience grew by 13,425 fans in a 2 months period
• 37.6K Entries and 4,288 unique email addresses entries received during holiday campaign
• Increased engagement across Twitter and Instagram to promote brand awareness and customer interaction