Kiwi for Gmail is a desktop application that increases ease of use and efficiency for Gmail users. The brand partnered with Socialfly to create a comprehensive social media strategy that would increase brand awareness and drive social engagement.
• INSPIRE target audience to follow Kiwi for Gmail on social media platforms
• DRIVE social engagements between potential customers and Kiwi for Gmail
• FOCUS on crafting compelling content to drive interactions and shares across the digital space
After a full redesign of Kiwi for Gmail’s social, Socialfly set to work on increasing engagement throughout the social space.
Working closely with the brand, the Socialfly team crafted visually comprehensive and compelling content to a variety of target markets based on Kiwi for Gmail’s customer research.
Further research into the test targets allowed Socialfly to discern a pattern from content and target performance and adjust accordingly. Optimization of ads on Facebook has led to the team beginning initial testing on platforms such as Instagram and Twitter.
• 83% increase in community growth on Facebook from March-Aug 2016
• 96% increase in community growth on Instagram from March-Aug 2016
• 73% decrease in the Average Cost Per Engagement on Sponsored Content from March-Aug 2016
• 46% decrease in the Average Cost Per Engagement on Like Advertisements from March-Aug 2016