skyn ICELAND is a line of skincare products specifically designed to treat the effects of stress on the skin, sourcing all-natural ingredients from Iceland. Founder and CEO Sarah Kugelman launched the beauty brand after struggling personally with stress and finding rejuvenation and healing on a trip to Iceland. From this journey, skyn ICELAND was born. Ten years later they are sold at physical and online retailers in the United States and other countries around the world. Their products are also sold on their e-commerce website, skyniceland.com. skyn ICELAND wanted to launch a social media strategy in order to build an overall brand awareness on all platforms, engage and interact with their customers and fan base, grow their e-mail list for marketing purposes, support the efforts of their retailers and drive traffic to skyniceland.com.
• Increase overall brand awareness
• Drive engagement between brand and customer
• Lead generation
• Drive traffic to website
• Facebook Advertising
Socialfly created an engaging content calendar, launched a Facebook ad campaign and created frequent contests and promotions across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
• 200% increase in Facebook audience in a 12 month period
• 97.81% increase in website traffic from Twitter compared to the previous year
• 10.6% increase in Twitter audience in a 12 month period
• 106% increase in website traffic from Pinterest compared to the previous year
• 202% increase in Pinterest audience in a 12 month period
• 2,089% increase in Instagram audience in a 12 month period
• 2,120 unique e-mail addresses collected during skyn ICELAND’s 9th anniversary giveaway
• Ran successful influencer campaigns on both Instagram and Twitter for the brand