06 Sep RECAP SocialLIVE Episode 107: What Goes Into A Viral Video? 📱
On this week’s episode of #SocialLIVE, actor and video producer, Eric Tabach stopped by to chat about the power of video on social media and the kind of content that makes a video go viral.
- Twitter asks users to provide feedback on a new set of test features. Twitter product manager Sara Haider shared mockups of some of the features that include threaded replies to individual responses, color coding for responses, and green dots to indicate when a user is active. What features would you like to see on Twitter?
- Snapchat has rolled out another feature you might recognize from Instagram. The new bounce feature is similar to Instagram’s Boomerang tool for Stories but gives users more control.
- Facebook Watch rolls out worldwide!
- As a result of a viral video with over 10 million views on YouTube, Eric Tabach now has a fan account dedicated to his chest hair. Check out the interview to hear about where he gets inspiration for content and how he has grown an Instagram following through engaging content.
- Last but not least, Stephanie and Courtney share the details on Socialfly’s new #IGTV series!
Want to win some Socialfly swag? SHARE the episode on Facebook to enter!