12 Jul RECAP: SocialLIVE Episode 99 with Brunch Boys!
On this week’s episode of #SocialLIVE, Stephanie and Jules recap the top socialmedia stories of the week with updates on Snapchat and Amazon‘s partnership, plus new features on Instagram Stories. Jeremy Jacobowitz joined us on #SocialLIVE to chat about he turned his profile into a media company!
- According to code found on Snapchat, it looks like the platform may be partnering with Amazon to launch a new “Visual Search” tool through Snapchat’s camera.
- Could Facebook’s new test feature revolutionize online shopping? The platform is currently testing AR ads with major brands such as Michael Kors and Sephora.
- Instagram’s latest feature gives your story a soundtrack. Because of Facebook’s deals with record labels, Instagram users can choose from thousands of songs and add them to their story.
- If you like the Instagram Polls feature, you’re going to LOVE this news. Instagram rolled out a new Questions feature for Stories that allows users to receive questions from followers as a DM and respond to them via their story.
- Is Jeremy Jacobowitz a mimosa or bloody mary kinda guy? The man behind the mouth-watering Instagram account, @brunchboys, joined us on this week’s SocialLIVE to answer our questions about food, french toast, and more.