Ever wonder how to partake in trending hashtags as a brand? We saw a variety of them leveraging The Bachelor‘s season premiere last night with one objective in mind – clever and playful content that would engage The Bachelor‘s audience.
Here are a few of our favorite brand tweets from last night:
1. Papa John’s Pizza is getting cheesy with their Bachelor love in their post below.
— Papa John’s Pizza (@PapaJohns) January 5, 2016
2. Entertainment Weekly showcases everyone’s favorite guest star on the premiere episode.
— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) January 5, 2016
3. Allure is ready to pump the breaks on the Ashley I-type drama with a Kardashian reference.
— Allure (@Allure_magazine) January 5, 2016
4. Good Morning America‘s two favorite things? Arrested Development GIFs and The Bachelor.
— Good Morning America (@GMA) January 5, 2016
5. ELLE Magazine takes a tip from one of the more aggressive contestants.
Totally bringing a Save the Date invite for my next Tinder date #TheBachelor
— ELLE Magazine (US) (@ELLEmagazine) January 5, 2016
It’s time for your brand to partake in trending hashtags – what upcoming event are you interested in leveraging? Let us know in the comments below!